Early Registration Rates End March 2
ChefConnect: Indy is a few months away, but early registration closes March 2, so make sure to sign up now for those special rates!
- Watch a cooking demonstration by Michael Taus, chef/owner, Taus Authentic, Chicago
- Learn to break down a whole hog with Steven Grostick, Food Fanatic chef, US Foods
- Think outside the box to make a profit with Jeremy Abbey, CEC, CEPC, CCE, CCA, executive chef/owner, Culinary Impressions, Inc., and culinary director, Dorsey Schools, Pontiac, Michigan
- Discover ways to share your knowledge with the next generation of culinarians in a presentation by Gregory Beachey, CCC, senior academic/program manager, National Restaurant Association Education Foundation, Chicago
· Indiana FCCLA/ProStart Culinary Competition Monday March 9, 2015 8am to 2pm at Marriott East (21st & Shadeland Ave.)
· Indiana State Skills USA contests (culinary arts, commercial baking and food & beverage service) Saturday April 11 8am to 2pm at Ivy Tech Community College
As the authority on cooking in America since 1929, ACF is the premier professional chefs’ organization in North America with more than 20,000 members in more than 225 chapters. The American Culinary Federation, Inc. (ACF), a professional, organization for chefs and cooks, was founded in 1929 in New York city by three chefs’ organizations: the Societe Culinaire Philanthropique, the Vatel Club and the Chefs de Cuisine Association of America. Since our inception, little has changed in our principal goals. We are an organization based on promoting the professional image of American chefs worldwide through education of culinarians at all levels.