Click Here for Event Info
We are holding a nationwide search looking for outgoing, highly skilled chefs and professional cooks from all backgrounds. If you think you have the chops to make mincemeat out of the competition, APPLY NOW for a chance to win $20,000!We are also casting the following specialty episodes:
- BURGERS (pro chefs and cooks with unique skills and perspective on BURGERS)
- BACON (pro chefs and cooks with unique skills and perspective on BACON)
- CHEESE (pro chefs and cooks with unique skills and perspective on CHEESE)
- ALL IN THE FAMILY (4 family members who are or have been professional chefs/cooks and will compete AGAINST each other!)
- MOTHERS DAY / FATHERS DAY (parent & son or daughter, parent OR adult child has some pro cooking experience)
- CARNIVAL GAMES (pro chefs and cooks with unique skills and perspective on CARNIVAL EATS)
- SUPERFANS (cooks/chefs who are HUGE fans of the show)
- FIREFIGHTERS (amateur cooks with skills)
- POLICE OFFICERS (amateur cooks with skills)
- VETERANS (amateur Armed Forces cooks with skills)
- FOOD TRUCK CHEFS
- STATION CHEFS, CHEF DE PARTIE, LINE COOKS, COMMIS (chefs and cooks from every part of a pro kitchen!)Please feel free to forward this to all the professional chefs and cooks that you think would have a blast competing on GUY’S GROCERY GAMES!Applicants should apply feel free to call or email with any questions. (424)-702-3830*All applicants must be 18 years of age and older and residents of the United States.
Associate Casting Producer
Guy’s Grocery Games
Facebook: Game Show Casting
Chef Gomez from Bridgewater Club is looking for PM line cooks.
The Bridgewater Club
Carmel IN 46033
Press HERE for the Indiana Dairy Association Blog
As representatives in Ivy Tech’s hospitality/culinary programs across the state and/or your affiliation with regional chef associations, I wanted to take an opportunity and share with you a turn-key restaurant facility that is available for rent or lease in South Whitley(Whitley County), IN.
The owner is willing to consider reduced lease/rent options initially to help an entrepreneur get started. The establishment was a very successful operation – “Brownstone on State” – until the owners decided to retire and sell the business. Local foods are very accessible for niche menu options and the site is close to several metropolitan areas including Fort Wayne and Warsaw. Currently there is a significant lack of unique dining opportunities in this area, particularly as it relates to entertaining for business or social events.
The building is newly remodeled, two stories and has a vacant adjacent lot that could be used for parking. It is located directly on State Road 5. Other amenities include flat screen TV’s, a brand new bar, walk-in cooler, two kitchen/prep areas, wash area and another room upstairs that could be used for storage or finished for private seating.
I have attached a preliminary fact sheet and zip file with facility photos. If you know of any culinary professionals who may be interested in pursuing a business opportunity, please feel free to forward and we can work with them to obtain square footage, costs, etc.
Whitley County Economic Development Corporation
The ACF Indianapolis Chapter would like to extend sincere condolences to the family and friends of Chef Robert Greene who passed away too soon.
Please read obituary below
Attention Student Culinarans:
Get your ACF Indy Annual Membership PAID
Through a Culinary Experience at the 2015 Piazza Produce Food Show
Tuesday August 25th at Banker’s Life Fieldhouse from 11am to 4pm
students should contact Chef Glenn Brown at Chef@ccindianapolis.com by Monday 8/3/15
August 12th – Members volunteer for the Beef Council at State Fair
August 18th -Board Members volunteer for the Beef Council at State Fair
Phoenix Marketing, Inc.
8162 Zionsville Rd
Indianapiolis, Indiana 46268
August 6th —> Southern Wine and Spirits – Swirl Indiana Event
Website : http://swirlindiana.com/